Data collection control procedure :
100% Respondents are attempted over telephone and at least 20% on the field.
A dedicated, independent control team and all interviewers’ work is cross-monitored for all projects they
are involved in (clear rules for penalties or collaboration ending as well as bonuses system)
The following facts are controlled:
- Did the interview take place?
- Did the interview take place with the right TG?
- Respondents basic demographic data/if met the screener requirements
- Completeness of questions asked
- Possible participation of other persons
- Possibility of asking respondents only some selected sections or questions from the questionnaire
- Duration and place of the interview.
- Date of the interview.
QUALITY MEASURE : Followed By Us
VALUE OF DATA COLLECTION MONITORING:
- Data Collection is an important steps in any research, the quality of the
- findings depend of the quality of data collection.
- People spend rectifying the data as this was not monitored while
- Collection, resulted in skewed results.
- So data collection monitoring is very critical steps to avoid errors, to meet the research need.
WHAT WE DO? :
- GPS Monitoring – Verify the exact locations of the interview
- Length of Interview – Verify the length of the interview, and should be completed in minimum & maximum duration
- Quality of Response – Verify the responses for straight liner, open end junk responses
- Recording – Verify the sound / video recording to check genuine interview
- Verify the respondents and their socio-economic categories